Established in 2003, our law firm renders specialized legal advise in environmental law.
Led by our founder, Mrs. Marisa Dietrich, with over 30 years’ experience, 15 of which dedicated exclusively to environmental law. Always guided by excellence, commitment and ethics, we aspire to be the best in our practice.
Our expertise covers both administrative and judicial areas, with a strong focus in preventive law. We offer professional and technical service, aligned with the most recent and relevant thesis in environmental law.
Mrs. Dietrich is a renowned and distinguished lawyer in her practice. Graduated in Law by UNIFIG/SP, with Masters in Corporate Law by UNIVILLE/IMBRAPE and specialized in Environmental Law by Escola Superior de Direito Constitucional de São Paulo.
We are a reference in environmental law, assisting clients not only in the State of Santa Catarina, but also throughout Brazil.
Our firm is also a founding member of The Brazilian Union of Environmental Law (UBAA).
For more information of our work, please click in “Areas of Practice” above.
Márcio Aparecido Filho
- Advogado inscrito na OAB/SP sob número 347.352 e na OAB/SC sob número 61.743;
- Graduated in Law by FACAMP- Faculdades de Campinas;
- Masters in Corporate Law by FGV/SP - Fundação Getúlio Vargas.
Brendha Goulart de Oliveira
- Advogada inscrita na OAB/SC sob o número 60.688;
- Bacharel em Direito pela UniSociesc - Sociedade Educacional de Santa Catarina;
- Pós Graduada em Processo Civil pela UniDBSCO - Centro Universitário UniDomBosco.
- Advogada inscrita na OAB/SC sob o número 63.528;
- Bacharel em Direito pela UPF- Universidade de Passo Fundo;
- Pós-graduanda em Direito Processual Civil pelo IDP - Instituto Brasileiro de Ensino, Desenvolvimento e Pesquisa.