Established in 2003, our law firm renders specialized legal advise in environmental law.
Led by our founder, Mrs. Marisa Dietrich, with over 30 years’ experience, 15 of which dedicated exclusively to environmental law. Always guided by excellence, commitment and ethics, we aspire to be the best in our practice.
Our expertise covers both administrative and judicial areas, with a strong focus in preventive law. We offer professional and technical service, aligned with the most recent and relevant thesis in environmental law.
Mrs. Dietrich is a renowned and distinguished lawyer in her practice. Graduated in Law by UNIFIG/SP, with Masters in Corporate Law by UNIVILLE/IMBRAPE and specialized in Environmental Law by Escola Superior de Direito Constitucional de São Paulo.
We are a reference in environmental law, assisting clients not only in the State of Santa Catarina, but also throughout Brazil.
Our firm is also a founding member of The Brazilian Union of Environmental Law (UBAA).
For more information of our work, please click in “Areas of Practice” above.
- Lawyer enrolled with OAB/SC under the number 36.353;
- Graduated in Law by UNIVILLE - Universidade da Região de Joinville
- Masters in Civil Law and Civil Litigation by Centro Universitário Católica de Santa Catarina - Joinville;
- Masters in environmental management by UFPR- Universidade Federal do Paraná;
Márcio Aparecido Filho
- Lawyer enrolled with OAB/SP under the number 347.352;
- Graduated in Law by FACAMP- Faculdades de Campinas;
- Masters in Corporate Law by FGV/SP - Fundação Getúlio Vargas.